IT Central Station Closes 2019 With Major Achievements
New York, NY, January 28, 2020 – IT Central Station, the leading product review site for enterprise technology, announced that it reached significant milestones in 2019 and achieved other successes.
IT Central Station solidified its position as the leading product review site for serious enterprise technology buyers. In 2016, there were over 5 million views of IT Central Station reviews, and registered users passed 400,000 members. During the year, 97% of the Fortune 100 used IT Central Station’s crowdsourced reviews in their technology buying process. All reviews are validated as authentic from real users through IT Central Station’s triple authentication process.
The increased consumption of IT Central Station’s reviews is just the latest indication of a successful year that includes:
- Full year sales growth of 42%, and Q4 YoY sales growth of 98%
- Achieved profitability and positive cash flow for the second straight year
- Average NPS of 66 over 4 quarters, with a record quarter of 77
- Year over year growth in reviews of 43%, with an increase of 23% in words per review. IT Central Station reviews average 710 words and are the most in-depth and trusted reviews of enterprise technology
- Received coverage in major tech media including Business Insider, TechCrunch, IDG Insider Pro, SiriusDecisions, eWeek, InformationWeek, and CIO
- IT Central Station and Business Insider announced the hottest companies in cloud security software in 2019.
The need for trustworthy peer information on product reviews in the buying process continues to increase in the $3 trillion market for enterprise tech. 93% of B2B buyers agreed that reviews and analysis drive their major purchasing decisions – many of whom have turned to IT Central Station.
“Our rapid company growth is a true reflection of IT Central Station meeting the demands for trustworthy peer information in the enterprise tech buying process,” said Russell Rothstein, Co-Founder and CEO of IT Central Station. “2019 was a great year for us, and 2020 looks even better.”